Advertisement

Leave application for school

 [Your Name]


[Your Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date]


[Recipient's Name]

[Recipient's Designation]

[School Name]

[School Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]


Subject: Leave Application


Dear [Recipient's Name],


I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to request a leave of absence for [number of days] from [start date] to [end date] for [reason for leave]. I kindly ask for your consideration and approval of my leave application.


I understand the importance of regular attendance and the impact it has on my studies. However, due to [explain your reason in a brief and concise manner, such as personal or family matters, illness, or a pre-planned event], I am unable to attend classes during the aforementioned period.


I assure you that I will make every effort to minimize any disruption to my academic progress. I will diligently complete any missed assignments or coursework upon my return to ensure I stay up-to-date with the syllabus.


I have informed my teachers about my upcoming absence and have made arrangements to collect any class notes or materials I may miss during my absence. I am also willing to schedule a meeting with my teachers upon my return to clarify any doubts or seek additional guidance.


I kindly request your support and understanding regarding my leave application. I will be grateful if you could grant me leave from [start date] to [end date]. I will make sure to promptly resume regular attendance and catch up on any missed lessons upon my return.


Please find attached any supporting documents, such as medical certificates or relevant documents, if applicable.


Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your favorable response.


Yours sincerely,


[Your Name]

No comments

Powered by Blogger.